CONNECTING THE AMPLIFIER
1. Select cable and fuse according to the following table.
1. Connect the amplifiers ground cable to a close, bare metal part of the frame or chassis. Use a nut and bolt, NOT a screw! The ground cable must be at least the same size as the +12volt cable.
2. Connect the remote terminal to remote output of the head unit using 16 gauge (or er) wire.
3. Connect the fuse holder within 18”(45cm) of the car battery, and run the selected from this fuse to the amplif er.
4. Connect all the inputs with high-quality cables. Connect Remote Control if ssary.
5. Insert fuse(s) into the battery fuse holder(s).
6. If using the rear channel of the M75 for a Subwoofer, Bridge the channels by using eft “+” and the Right “-“ terminals.